Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Very First Post.




       So I have finally decided to put words to our travels. This post will serve to introduce us to the blogging world. My wife and I love to travel and in the past couple of years I have been bitten by the photography bug big time. I currently own a Nikon D5000 with several lenses including a Sigma 10-20mm, Sigma 70-300, Sigma 150-500 (do you see a trend here)?, Tamron 18-270 (newest addition to the family) and the original Nikon 18-55.

        We have done a bit of traveling this year, Washington DC over the Xmas holidays, Boston for a weekend  and California for a week (Sunnyvale to visit relatives, Monterey for the ocean and Paso Robles for the WINE, oh yeah another of our passions).  I may post some of my favorite pictures but rather than go back and post on older trips , I will go forward on our new adventures.

         So to sum up this blog, food, wine, travel, photos Oh and birds (Karen loves birding). I hope you all enjoy reading this blog as much as we enjoy writing it. Our first official post will appear soon featuring our review of the newly opened San Sai Japanese restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment